#RAPSplastic – Richard Avenue Primary School Homework Project | April 4, 2019
It is concerning the amount of plastic found on our beaches and in the ocean . Help us to clean up our beaches and raise awareness of how dangerous plastic is to our marine life:
- Go to the beach – with a grown-up
- Take photographs of plastic you find
- If safe to do so pick up the plastic waste and put it in the nearest bin– this will stop that plastic finding its way into our oceans.
- Up-load your photographs of you and your plastic on your parents Twitter account using the hashtag…#RAPSplastic
Hope to see lots of tweets and recycled plastic waste!
Here are some resources to help with your learning:
- Plastic Pollution Easter Homework
- 20 ways to reduce plastic use at home
- Plastic Pollution Booklet
- Plastic Pollution Differentiated Activity Sheet