RAPs Term Dates 2017-2018 for community and voluntary controlled schools are set by the local authority. For most schools, the current school year is divided into three terms, autumn, spring and summer.
The autumn term runs from September 04, 2017 to December 21, 2017, within this term the holidays are as follows:
- Inset Days: Friday 20th October 2017 and Friday 22nd December 2017
- Autumn Half Term: Monday 23rd October 2017 – Friday 27th October 2017
- Christmas Holidays: Monday 25th December 2017 – Friday 5th January 2018
The spring term runs from January 08, 2018 to March 29, 2018, within this term the holidays are as follows:
- Spring Half Term: Monday 12th February 2018 – Friday 16th February 2018
- Easter Holidays: Friday 30th March 2018 – Friday 13th April 2018
The summer term runs from April 16, 2018 to July 20, 2018, within this term the holidays are as follows:
- Inset Days: Monday 2nd July 2018
- Bank Holiday: Monday 7th May 2018
- Summer Half Term: Monday 28th May 2018 – Friday 1st June 2018
- Summer Holidays: Monday 23rd July 2018 – Friday 31st August 2018
Leave of Absence (LOA) within Term Time
As a school we would not advise taking LOAs within term time as this is disruptive to your child’s education. Further information on the schools stance regarding LOAs can also be found in the Pupil Attendance Policy .
Leave of Absence Forms
Any parent wishing to apply for a leave of absence must first make an application to the school by filling in the Pupil LOA Form .