Archives filed under 2020
RAPS Platinum Anti-Bullying Charter Mark Award | June 18, 2020
At RAPS we work so hard to promote Anti-bullying and we are thrilled to announce that we have been recognised for the fantastic work we do by receiving Platinum for our recent application.
A huge thank you to all the staff, children and whole community at RAPS who consistently show how excellent we are at what we do for Anti-bullying. Dorothy Maddison, the Anti-Bullying Co-ordinator for Sunderland said our presentation was fabulous and gives an overview of the fantastic work the school have done towards the anti-bullying agenda.
Well done to everyone at RAPS.
Re-opening Information For RAPS | June 12, 2020
A look at the changes and adaptations we’ve made to our school to ensure social distancing and safety when we partly reopen to pupils on the 15th June.
Opening Letter to Parents | June 11, 2020
Please see the following letter to parents (dated 11th June 2020) from Mrs Todd regarding the opening of school on the Monday 15th of June for some pupils.
School Uniform Orders | June 4, 2020
Please see this updated information about school uniform availability and ordering your uniforms for the upcoming year. Thanks
An Art Project To Remember at RAPS | May 22, 2020
Hi today we are starting a new school-wide arts project.
This is an art project for all the family to take part in. It will be a record of the unusual times that all families are living through at this time. We hope that it will be enjoyable for everyone And Lots of Families will take part.
Memory Vessels have been made throughout history. They can be made out of all sorts of bits and bobs around your home and you can cover any vessel.
What to do?
We are inviting each family to make one.
- Each family will make a very different vessel depending on the objects in their home.
- You can use all sorts of everything to make your memory vessel.
- You can use any vessel to attach your decorations to.
What you need
- You need a vessel to decorate – anything will do – an old cup ,teapot. jar, bottle or anything else.
- You will need all sorts of small items to decorate – absolutely anything!
- You will need something to attach them with – glue ,filler, tile adhesive, putty etc.
- Everyone can attach something.
- You can then store memories inside – on paper or in other ways that you wish.
- Keep your vessel for our return to school
- Photograph your vessel
- Photograph your family making the vessels.
- Email the photograph to school at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then send these photographs to Sunderland Museum and Winter Gardens As a record of our history at this time.
We really look forward to seeing your creations. We would like as many families as possible to take part In creating a truly memorable art collection.
There is a slideshow with all this information and photos in your Google Classroom, here is a PDF version
Letter to Parents regarding School Closure and Return | May 20, 2020
Please see the following letter to parents from Mrs. Todd regarding the current school closure and possible return: